ALBANY, N.Y. – Four people have been displaced after a Saturday morning house fire on Manning Boulevard in Albany.
Firefighters were dispatched to the scene just before 6 a.m. and spent two hours getting the fire under control. The second floor of 340 Manning Boulevard was left with fire damage, while the neighboring houses, 338 and 342 received smoke and water damage.
The houses’ residents self-evacuated and there were no injuries to firefighters or civilians. The Red Cross is currently assisting those affected by the fire.
- Governor okays booze-infused ice cream & frozen desserts
- Wolff’s Biergarten to reopen all locations after seeing ‘encouraging COVID numbers’
- City of Albany urging residents and business owners to prepare for heavy rain ahead of Isaias
- East Greenbush Police looking for missing teen
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Isaias; Stimulus negotiations continue