WASHINGTON, D.C. (WIVB)– The White House Office of the Press Secretary released a statement from President Donald Trump on Wednesday afternoon addressing reports of more demonstrations across the U.S.
The statement from President Trump urges demonstrators to not engage in violence, lawbreaking or vandalism.
Read the full statement below:
“In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind. That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”
U.S. President Donald Trump
- Bucs, Browns, Bills out to follow footsteps of champ Chiefs
- Rams deal with injuries to key players heading into NFC playoff game against Packers
- A memorable shootout in their past, former Big 12 rivals Mahomes, Mayfield to duel in NFL playoffs
- Vermonters in need receive cheese from the Vermont Farmstead Cheese Company
- City of Amsterdam receives Erie Canalway IMPACT! Grant